Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 1: 10 random facts about me

1. I love coffee ice cream.  A lot.  Green tea ice cream is a close second.
2. My body shuts down when I am cold...if studying, I tend to drift in and out of consciousness.
3. I am very easily highly amused (and laugh really loudly).
4. I am very absentminded (coincidentally, I skipped over this number while writing this).
5. I am legally blind from being born 12 weeks premature due to a condition called retinopathy of prematurity.  Also, blind jokes are my favorite (seriously).
6. I may or may not have an unhealthy obsession with Mario Kart Wii.
7. I have wanted to do public health ever since I did the Disease Detectives event from Science Olympiad my freshman year (and the rest of) high school.
8. I am a huge San Antonio Spurs fan.
9. I love travel of any kind, but especially international.
10. I think in song lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment