Thursday, November 18, 2010

An apple a day...

will make me happy and give me much needed calories/energy/serotonin to finish this lit summary before I go to bed (at a reasonable hour, preferably before 2am).  I need to make these posts longer.  And less...stressful.  I feel bad for whoever is reading this, but I promise I will post longer, more amusing, happy things soon.  Like the blazing red leaves that I saw in a pile outside on my walk to the bus that I didn't snap a picture of!  Also will put more pictures up once I figure out this Blogger upload thing.  And make a concerted effort to blog at least once a day, even if it's just a short life update.  Except that contradicts with my "let's make these posts longer and more fun" promise.  Hmm.  I'll figure it out.  After eating my apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment